How the Sims 4 Growing Together Expansion Pack will take The Sims game to the next level
The Sims 4 Growing Together Expansion Pack is a highly anticipated addition to the popular life simulation game that’s set to debut on March 16, 2023, for Xbox, PlayStation and PC. Who else is as excited as I am for this release?!
The expansion pack brings many new features and improvements to the base game, including new personality traits, social and family dynamics, a new world, and other exciting features that players have been asking for.
The Growing Together Expansion Pack will also be released alongside a free Infants Update, which will allow Simmers to create these adorable, littlest Sims complete with their own personalities, emotions, and needs. You can watch EA’s official trailer of the Growing Together Expansion Pack below.
The Growing Together Expansion Pack has many new and exciting features that I can’t wait to add to the base game and play! Here are some of the key new additions available in the expansion pack:
- Lasting Impact: EA describes this feature as allowing you to change personality traits for your Sims as they navigate key life changes and milestones, including mid-life crises, requests to move in from other family members, getting fired from a job, and other career changes.
- Social Compatibility: This new feature allows your Sims to have preferences regarding social compatibility. Help them find their “people” and develop their inner circle or they can have a new “frenemy.” The options are just like real life!
- Family Bonds: The new expansion pack places a strong emphasis on families and the relationships between Sims. This feature will allow new family dynamics that can create drama or bring family members closer together. This includes new gameplay mechanics like family outings and group activities that help Sims bond and strengthen their relationships. Watch these relationships grow deeper and more complex between your Sims family members.
- New World: The Growing Together Expansion pack also reveals a new world, a small fishing village on the bay that offers a quiet suburbia that is perfect for families. Known as San Sequoia, the new world offers a close community, but has caused quite some controversy with Simmers who had hoped for a non-American world in this release and more than 12 playable lots. In this new world, Sims can go on a group walk, learn to ride a bike, fish, go for a jog on the nature trail, bring their families to the village’s library or movie theater, and much more!
Which new feature is your favorite?! What are you most excited about with this Expansion Pack? Comment below and let me know your thoughts on this exciting, upcoming release! Is it March 16th yet?!
The Sims 4 Free Infant Update
While not technically part of the Growing Together Expansion Pack, what I’m most excited about is the new, free Infants Update that will also launch on March 16th! These littlest Sims will have their own little personalities, emotions, and needs.
Simmers will be able to adopt them, put them down for a nap, and change their dirty diapers, among other things.
Players will be able to create these adorable Sim babies in Create-a-Sim and choose from a variety of outfits, hairstyles, and other details for their beloved Sim babies. There will be 18 possible Quirks for infants, including Quirks such as Early Riser, Messy Eater, Snuggly Sleeper, Self-Soother and so on.
In addition, a Changing Station and Infant Playmat will be new tools you can add to the game to help your Sims care for their infants.
The Expansion Pack also adds 18 Quirks for toddlers and new activities for the kiddos to engage in, including a treehouse, splash pad, friendship bracelets, and other fun items!
The free update also provides some new Create-a-Sim options, like adding stretch marks, C-section scars, and birthmarks to your Sims.
With this exciting addition to the game, the youngest Sims bring a new level of depth and realism to the simulation. Players can now interact with and care for their Sims’ children as they grow and develop.
Highlights of The Sims 4 Growing Together Expansion Pack
- Improved Gameplay: The addition of infants/toddlers and other new features makes the gameplay in The Sims 4 Growing Together Expansion Pack even more immersive and enjoyable.
- Enhanced Realism: The expansion pack’s emphasis on family and relationships brings a new level of realism to the game, allowing players to experience life and relational connections in a more authentic way.
- Increased Customization Options: The enhanced character customization options give players even more creative control over their virtual lives.
- New Challenges and Opportunities: The introduction of new career paths and group activities presents players with new challenges and opportunities to explore, keeping the game fresh and exciting.
The Sims 4 Growing Together Expansion Pack is a must-have for fans of the life simulation game. With its emphasis on family and relationships, improved gameplay mechanics, and increased customization options, this expansion pack promises to bring even more excitement and realism to the world of The Sims.
You can pre-order The Sims 4 Growing Together Expansion Pack now for $39.99.
If you buy by April 27, EA’s website says you will also get the outdoor playtime content, which allows your Sims to play outdoors as a family with features like a new baby carrier, toddler slide, and a swing set for the full family to enjoy!
This post was all about The Sims 4 Growing Together Expansion Pack.
I hope this post helped to give you an idea of what to expect when the new Expansion Pack comes out on March 16th!
For more of the best sims 4 mods, cc lists, and gameplay ideas click HERE to see my latest posts.
Other Posts You May Like: